MY 2019 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
Since 2018, I’ve publicly declared my goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year. This creates a powerful internal pressure to take action and raise my standards to achieve them.
My accountability is one of the most important factors that has helped me to push myself further and further each year, and I plan on publicly sharing my 2019 goals here as well so that I can remain accountable.
I am proud to have achieved many of my 2018 goals. Looking back at 2018 I have really grown as a person and my goals in 2019 are much more macro. Since I became a You Tuber and a YouTube addict I can definitely say I have become a better entrepreneur and business owner.
MY LIST OF 2019 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I’m making progress in every area of my life and being balanced. I also always ensure that my goals are aligned with the ultimate vision and plan
There is a possibility I may also add more goals to this list as time goes on and I continue to personally develop.
- I will easily make $1,500,000 in revenue, while working less and positively impacting millions of peoples’ lives by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily have at least $2,000,000 in investment assets (cash, stocks, bonds, ETF’s, real estate, websites, cryptocurrencies, etc…) by December 31, 2019.
MISSION & BUSINESS GOALS:
- I will easily host a Progress College yearly meet up in 2019, sharing my most cutting-edge self-development strategies and help hundreds of people transform their lives by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily make and release at least 2 courses in 2019 sharing my most cutting-edge online marketing strategies and help thousands of people grow their online businesses by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily hire one new A-player to join the Progress College team and will help grow Progress College by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily create a new physical product to launch and sell on Amazon, as well as get my own e-commerce business profitable on Amazon and Shopify by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily publish 250+ videos on the Marketing Meat Head YouTube Channel, while impacting millions of lives by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily publish 150+ blog posts on Marketingmeathead.com, while impacting millions of lives by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily have at least 25,000 YouTube subscribers on the Marketing Meathead YouTube Channel December 31, 2019.
- I will easily reach at least 1,000,000 views on the Marketing Meathead YouTube Channel by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily reach at least 100,000 unique visitors on MarketingMeathead.com by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily launch a podcast by December 31, 2019.
- I will learn SEO on a higher-level including Google Analytics by December 31st, 2019
- I will learn Adobe Premiere on a higher level from a Mentor by December 31st, 2019
- I will learn Adobe Photoshop by December 31st, 2019
- I will learn my Camera the Lumix GH5s and how to shoot on a higher level by December 31st, 2019
- I will learn You Tube Advertising, Google Ads, and at Least One other traffic source on a higher level by December 31st, 2019
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS:
- I will maintain my current fitness level and health in 2019, while shooting to shrink the waistline by 2 inches by December 31st, 2019
MIND, EMOTIONS & SPIRITUAL GOALS:
- I will easily complete a 30 Morning Meditation Challenge to be at my best every day by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily read at least 12 books to continue to master every area of my life by December 31, 2019
- I will easily find a serious girlfriend by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily plan a romantic experience with my girlfriend at least 2 times a year that we’ll never forget by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily connect with each member of my family at least once a month in-person or over the phone, to continue to strengthen our relationships by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily connect with a new friend at least once a week in-person or over the phone/Skype, to build new friendships and relationships by December 31, 2019.
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL GOALS:
- I will easily do a new fun activity every month (snowmobiling, concerts, sporting events, etc…) and have a lot of fun by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily travel throughout Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain) for 1 month by December 31, 2019.
- I will easily attend the Affiliate Summit West(Vegas), Profit Engine Event(Vegas), and Traffic & Conversion Summit in San Diego, while connecting with other like-minded entrepreneurs and expanding my knowledge, by December 31, 2019.
SPIRITUAL & CONTRIBUTION GOALS:
- I will easily donate at least $5000 to a charity of those less fortunate by December 31st, 2019
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
A big mistake people make when setting goals is never even checking them again or measuring them regularly, I will do Monthly check-ups on my YouTube Channel to stay accountable.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve clearly set your goals for 2019 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on YouTube or Facebook, via e-mail, or on your blog.
With making your goals public you will have more internal pressure to follow through on them. The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.