MY 2020 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
Since 2018, I’ve publicly declared my goals and resolutions at the beginning of each year. With goals stated, this creates a powerful internal pressure to take action and raise my standards to achieve them.
My accountability is one of the most important factors that has helped me to push myself further and further each year, and I plan on publicly sharing my 2020 goals here as well so that I can remain accountable.
I am proud to have achieved many of my 2018 and 2019 goals. Looking back at 2019, I have had another year of exponential growth as a person, and my goals in 2020 are a continuation of my 2019 growth. Since 2018, I became a YouTuber and a YouTube addict, I can say I have become a better entrepreneur and business owner. YouTube is getting a bit redundant as I have acquired most of the knowledge I need to move the business to the next level.
MY LIST OF 2020 GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
I categorized my goals into different areas, to ensure that I’m making progress in every area of my life and being balanced.
I also always ensure that my goals align with the ultimate vision and plan for my future.
There is a possibility I may also add more goals to this list as time goes on, and I continue to develop personally.
1. I will easily make $1,750,000 in revenue, while working less and positively impacting millions of peoples’ lives by December 31, 2020.
2. I will easily have at least $2,000,000 in investment assets (cash, stocks, bonds, ETF’s, real estate, web sites, cryptocurrencies, etc…) by December 31, 2020.
MISSION & BUSINESS GOALS:
3. I will easily host a Progress College yearly meet up in 2020, sharing my most cutting-edge self-development strategies and help hundreds of people transform their lives by December 31, 2020. (January 25, 2020-planned date)
4. I will easily make and release at least one course in 2020, sharing my most cutting-edge online marketing strategies and help thousands of people grow their online businesses by December 31, 2020.
5. I will easily hire one new A-player to join the Progress College team and will help grow Progress College by December 31, 2020.
6. I will easily create a new physical product to launch and sell on Amazon, as well as get my own e-commerce business profitable on Amazon and Shopify by December 31, 2020.
7. I will easily publish 150+ videos on the Marketing Meat Head YouTube Channel, while impacting millions of lives by December 31, 2020.
8. I will easily publish 100+ blog posts on Marketingmeathead.com, while impacting millions of lives by December 31, 2020.
9. I will easily have at least 10,000 YouTube subscribers on the Marketing Meathead YouTube Channel on December 31, 2020.
10. I will easily launch a podcast by December 31, 2020. Looking at March
14. I will learn SEO on a higher-level including Google Analytics by December 31, 2020 (2nd half of 2020)
15. I will learn Adobe Premiere on a higher level from a Mentor by December 31, 2020(Quarter 1, 2020)
16. I will learn Adobe Photoshop by December 31, 2020 (Quarter 1, 2020)
17. I will learn my Camera the Lumix GH5s and how to shoot on a higher level by December 31, 2012 (Summer 2020)
18. I will learn You Tube Advertising and at Least One other traffic source on a higher level by December 31, 2020 (Current)
HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS:
19. I will maintain my current fitness level and health in 2020, while shooting to shrink the waistline by 2 inches by December 31, 2020
MIND, EMOTIONS & SPIRITUAL GOALS:
20. I will easily complete a 30 Morning Meditation Challenge to be at my best every day by December 31, 2020. (Summers)
21. I will easily read at least 12 books to continue to master every area of my life by December 31, 2020
22. I will easily find a serious girlfriend by December 31, 2020.
23. I will easily plan a romantic experience with my girlfriend at least two times a year that we’ll never forget by December 31, 2020.
24. I will easily connect with each member of my family at least once a month in-person or over the phone to continue to strengthen our relationships by December 31, 2020
25. I will easily connect with a new friend at least once a week in-person or over the phone/Skype, to build new friendships and relationships by December 31, 2020
LIFESTYLE & TRAVEL GOALS:
26. I will easily do a new fun activity every month (snowmobiling, concerts, sporting events, etc…) and have a lot of fun by December 31, 2020
27. I will easily travel throughout Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain) for one month by December 31, 2020.
28. I will easily attend the Affiliate Summit West(Vegas) and Traffic & Conversion Summit in San Diego, while connecting with other like-minded entrepreneurs and expanding my knowledge, by December 31, 2020.
SPIRITUAL & CONTRIBUTION GOALS:
29. I will easily donate at least $5000 to a charity of those less fortunate by December 31, 2020.
HAVE YOU SET YOUR GOALS YET?
A big mistake people make when setting goals is never even rechecking them or measuring them regularly.
I will do quarterly check-ups on my YouTube Channel to stay accountable.
I encourage you to make sure that you’ve set your goals for 2020 and to even publicly share them, just as I’m doing right now.
You can share them with your friends, family, on YouTube or Facebook, via e-mail, or on your blog.
With making your goals public, you will have more internal pressure to follow through on them.
The people that you share them with will also likely be following up with you throughout the year, reminding you of the commitment that you made to them, which will make you more likely to follow through on them.